Monday, March 19, 2012

Trying to keep busy during and after dialysis!

Hello All!  Chris, Carol, and I are going to keep a list of all the books we read in 2012 on this site.  Hoping that the whole family (and friends)  will participate so we see what each other are  enjoying reading.   I'm going to rate my books like Amazon does with one to five stars. We're hoping that you will comment on the books on our lists that you have read.  You can post your list in the comments section or please email your list so far and I will post it here. norrissandy@gmail.com  You may be surprised at the length of my list so far but remember I have 4 hours of dialysis to try to fill up and when I get home all I do is read.  Josh bought me a Kindle for Christmas and I love it so much. I never thought I would because I love the thrill and magic of a new book so much.  But Kindle has its own magic.  I can hold it with one hand and turn pages since my left arm can't be moved during the 4 hours in dialysis.  Even if you've only read one book this year please tell us and rate it.  Come on people I am so bored here!!

1 comment:

  1. Sandy, the blog looks great! Thanks so much for getting this started for us. I'm excited! Have to get ready for work now, but will post my list tonight. Looking forward to seeing what everyone is reading.

    ReplyDelete