Sunday, April 15, 2012

SANDY'S 2012 BOOK LIST CONTINUES

I found this online and think this girl looks so much like our Lauren age 9.

                            SANDY'S 2012 BOOK LIST CONTINUES


47. BLOOD, BONES, AND BUTTER:  The Inadvertent Education of a Reluctant Chef  by Gabrielle Hamilton***1/2   An entertaining memoir of the chef and owner of PRUNE Restaurant in NYC.

48.  LEFT NEGLECTED by Lisa Genova **** I liked this book about a medical phenomenon I had never heard of called Left Neglect.  It sometimes happens after a severe head injury causing the patient to be completely unaware of anything to the left side.  After reading this  Genova novel i know have to get ahold of her book STILL ALICE.



49.THE ART OF RACING THE RAIN by Garth Stein***1/2  Fast read.Enjoyable.

50. A DOG'S PURPOSE by W. Bruce Cameron*****  Lovely novel written from a dog's perspective.  This book left me thinking about it long after I'd finished reading it.  To me, that's  a great book.


1 comment:

  1. i wish i did look like this cute little book fairy! ;)

    ReplyDelete