Monday, April 9, 2012

SANDY'S FAVORITE AUTHORS

Our family stays so busy and I realize that maybe some don't have a list yet this year.  So let's all make a page of our favorite Authors. Here are some of my much loved authors in no particular order.



and yet I can not look away.
  • Anne Tyler
  • John Steinbeck
  • Jodi Picoult
  • Augusten Burroughs
  • Stephen King
  • JK Rowling
  • Toni Morrison
  • John Irving
  • Ernest Hemingway
  • John Grisham
  • Scott Turow
  • Jan Karon
  • Suzanne Collins
  • Louisa May Alcott
  • Harper Lee
  • Harriet Arnow
  • Amy Tan
  • Larry McMurtry
  • Anna Quinland
  • Maya Angelou
  • Jonathan Franzen
  • Carson McCullers
  • Wally Lamb
  • Anita Shreeve
  • Truman Capote
  • Elizabeth Berg





1 comment:

  1. great list of authors,I like a lot of the same ones, and this list makes me want to check out the work of the ones I don't recognize. Good idea, I will post my favorites soon.

    ReplyDelete