Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Chris' word of the week

Hello Harrelson Family Blog, greetings from Cleveland.  (sigh)  I know you all must just simply be DYING for me to post my word of the week.  I can imagine you all anxiously peering at your monitors, a constant litany running circles around your brain..."is he logged in yet?, where is the post?, how come he hasn't posted yet?, why is it taking so long?"..... Definitely don't want to cause any undo anxiety so without further delay here is my long anticipated word of the week!  Cheers!!

Styg·i·an

[stij-ee-uhn] Show IPA
adjective
1.
of or pertaining to the river Styx or to Hades.
2.
dark or gloomy.
3.
infernal; hellish.
 
As in........"Laptop in hand, caffeine coursing through his veins, focus in his brain and determination in his heart, Chris once again entered the stygian darkness that is the CatCenter."

1 comment:

  1. too funny Chris, will be glad when you finish up there and get to come home!

    ReplyDelete